Teledyne MEMS: Leadership in Innovation and Results
Scalability, quality, values: everything that you need in a quality and innovative MEMS partnership.
Teledyne MEMS has three decades of experience in developing leading-edge micro-machining solutions for life science applications. Our advanced processes in silicon, glass and other innovative technology platforms provide our medical device customers with both material flexibility and the quality control necessary to create demanding BioMEMS products.
Our MEMS Expertise
- 25 + years MEMS history
- 120+ engineers and scientists with extensive microfabrication and design
- Broad range of applications: photonics, telecom, biomedical, automotive, industrial, and military
- Materials and processing, state-of-the-art facilities, and collaborative R&D resources
- Complete customer intellectual property protection
- 24/7 Operations
- Quality and Certifications
The Teledyne group of companies offer competitive salary, excellent benefits package, excellent career opportunities and encourage global internal mobility. We pride ourselves in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit the Teledyne Technologies Careers website to view job postings.