Teledyne MEMS has developed extensive design capabilities through the pursuit of new technologies.Our tools include 3D visualization and finite element analysis software from Coventor.
We can also provide expertise in ESD analysis for MEMS , and develop customized test hardware and software for your MEMS product
If you have a new MEMS concept but don’t possess the specialized design tools or expertise, we may be able to help:
- Extensive MEMs design capabilities and experience
- Design support, working closely with our customers
- Detailed design rules for each project
- 3D Visualization and finite element analysis software
- Development of customized test hardware and software
Photomask Services and Support
Teledyne MEMS also offers photomask services using a highly automated data flow and accessing the right high-tech equipment from world-leading mask suppliers. Once you have completed your design database, the next steps in chip fabrication are the transfer of the design to the foundry and the creation of photolithographic masks.
Because mask-making is one part of the continuum of our custom services, we will take total responsibility for all aspects of circuit production when you need more than photomasks. Teledyne custom services match or outperform any competitor anywhere in terms of sophistication, price and turn-around time.
We have a deep understanding of mask fabrication processes, with services that include:
- Accept and manage customer databases with ultra-secure and confidential archiving
- Create scribe channel and manufacturing structures
- Generate data as requested by customer
- Create multi-chip 1x wafer layouts and 5x shots
- Multi-substrate processing
- Process biasing and boolean operations
- Job verification after assembly or data fracture
- Mix and match 1x and 5x masks for same wafer
The MEMS industry is evolving quickly with new innovations, applications, and events. Subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll help you keep up to date with the latest developmentsSubscribe